Monday, September 21, 2009

Urban Anthology September Kit Goodness!

This month's kit at Urban Anthology has a great
primary colors/school/travel feel...I'm having so
much fun with the color palette that is out of my norm!




The kit includes Core'dinations cardstock, which is SO much fun to sand and distress!
With this layout, I wanted a messy/crafty/childlike feel. I used a package of Prima E. bling, under the cardstock, to sand the rows of dots. Another fave part of this layout for me is the Sass Monstrosity alpha paper border...LOVE that alpha paper, need more! :)





To finish off the layout, I shimmered it up with some Shimmerz paint in Pixie Dust...can't get enough of that either!

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout. I wat to get my hands on that alpha paper-it is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond adorable;I love your details and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your work leaves cute clever and crafty behind and enters the realm of elegant artistry....
    Dad:)

    ReplyDelete