Monday, November 2, 2009

KaiserCraft Digital Bonanza!

I'm very excited to share that I won the recent KaiserCraft Digital Bonanza contest!!!

Check out their blog HERE for more fun challenges and awesome inspiration!

I created the layout using their free TAG THIS kit, which was perfect for my photo of DH and DD playing Rock Band together:



KaiserCraft also released a new digital collection TODAY, called Argentella...SO very elegant and lovely, so go check it out and get your Digi on! :)

Thanks so much, KaiserCraft, for the great contest!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the win! Oooo! I love the angles and colors of this design with the b/w photos! AWESOME!!

    Just wanted to pop by and CONGRATULATE you on your December Creating Keepsakes pub! I received my magazine yesterday and was so happy for you when I saw your name! ;) Way to go, girlie! ;)

    ReplyDelete