Thursday, January 28, 2010

Webster's Tidbits

Wow, two posts in one day?! :)

Using my last little bits of Webster's Pages, from my guest-designer month, I created a couple of fun projects!

First, a thrifted embroidery hoop with felt-backed cut-outs...fun for the kids to play and imagine with! I plan to add more woodland creatures and other cut-outs from Webster's digital motifs collections!





Next, a quick page with 4x6 photos and a banner made from tiny bits of leftover paper scraps and vellum. Pretty and simple:



2 comments:

  1. I REALLY love your style!! Congrats on the finalist spot @ the Nook. It's very well desrved! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is just so so gorgeous!!! I'm a fan :) I hope you make it on the Nook team!!! Love the layout above too, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete