Friday, January 1, 2010

Wonderful Webster's Pages!

This month I am honored and excited to be guest-designing for the one and only Webster's Pages!

Here are a couple projects that I made:



I used their fabulous Postcards From Paris vellum to make these creased-vellum flowers, shimmered up and embellished with one of their TO-DIE-FOR cameo silhouettes! (one of my favorite products of 2009) :) The creamy paper is from their Winter's Wings collection, and their Storytellers alphabet was perfect for this long title!



I couldn't help making a headband out of the largest Silhouette...perfect with their brown ruffle trim, paired with eyelet laces, and hot-glued onto an inexpensive plastic headband.

For more of my January Webster's Pages projects, check out their awesome Ning site here: Webster's Pages

Thanks SO much, Webster's Pages, for such a fun opportunity to showcase your products!

Happy 2010, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the GDT at Webster's Pages ! Love your beautiful style !

    ReplyDelete