Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pink Persimmon Blog Hop!

I LOVE Pink Persimmon's vintage-inspired stamps, and am jumping in to play along with their card blog hop!

Here is the card sketch they provided:



And here is my take for Kelly's blog:



The white space on this card feels fresh and "Springy" to me, JUST what I need during these freezing winter months! It features an embossed butterfly and some teeny "paper-pieced", double layered butterflies.

And my take for Linda's blog:



This one didn't *quite* turn out as planned, hehe, but hey, it's a card completed, and the SHIMMER on this one IRL is awesome, so I'm good with it. :)

Lastly, the one I made for Kristie's blog:



More of my favorite Pink Persimmon alpha, along with these sweet little geese vintage stamps that were a gift from my grandma...they turned out so cute detailed with Smooch ink in moonlight and pool blue. :)


Thanks, Pink Persimmon, for great products and for a chance to play along!

5 comments:

  1. Your work is always so beautiful; I can't believe you got that inspiration from that template.

    On another note, thanks for always leaving comments on my blog; I look forward to them every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the double butterflies...that embossed one is way cool. And you used TWINE! Oh how I love that stuff! Fabulous peachy color, too...thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love the colors you used and the adorable butterflies, so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so gorgeous! I LOVE those little ducks and the divine twine (at least it looks like it) is SO fabulous with the vintage images. Lovely job with each of them. Thanks for playin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your cards are beautiful! Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete