Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fimo Frenzy Pt. 2

Ok, cyberspace (I'm pretty sure that's a lame and outdated internet term?!), I'm back from my scrappy retreat, and am here to post my first project with my beloved clay buttons! :)

Of the 9 layouts I finished at the retreat (yes, I was the slowest scrapper there, hehe), here is one using a button I made inspired by a pair of my daughters gray-with-rainbow socks:





(FYI: for these buttons, I used Premo pearl clay purchased at Michaels, and coated them with a brush-on glossy coat, although a simple spray-on poly or acrylic gloss would be easier)

Thanks for letting me share my new obsession...I'll be posting more of my retreat layouts soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute LO! I love how you used the Sassafras here - it looks just busy enough to be interesting without being overwhelming. And I love the Fimo buttons :) I have quite a stash of Fimo myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, love the button too :)

    ReplyDelete