Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Product Play...

I couldn't WAIT to get these little mini MR butterflies in my hands, and they didn't disappoint! :)
On this layout, I misted them in Cream Maya Mist, and filled the cut-outs with various monochromatic glitter glues, for a fun stained-glass look...love them here with the MR trinket pins:





Another fave new product line...Lullaby Lane from Webster's Pages...the little fairy/turtle image, the sweet cloud/balloon background paper, and the large heart diecut...such a GREAT, fresh new baby look!

Ahhh, I just love playin' with new stuff, rather than letting it sit in my stash...good times. :)

2 comments:

  1. Keri this is stunning! I loooove what you did with the butterflies, very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete