Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Stash Sketch with a little Sass!

Ok, here's a fab sketch from Your Scrapbook Stash, created by Liz Chidester:



And here's my take, using some awesome new Sassafras products:




I LOVED the layered circle flowers-with-pins from Liz's sketch, as well as the large circle, and the title cluster at the top left.

I made my circle with some mists, circle masks, and the bubble-packaging from a box of chocolates:



Then I tried out these spiral-circle flowers, edging them with a glitter Copic:



Thanks, Liz and Your Scrapbook Stash, for the inspiration!
Thanks, Celine Navarro, for the circle-mask/double misting technique idea!

6 comments:

  1. Ker! You are gifted. All of your projects are absolutely beautiful and hello...those beads/buttons are the most fun thing I have seen!! You're right, I WOULD love to play around with that someday when I have time. I love the originality of your designs and how creative you are - Lily is dying to look at your blog again as I type this, so it's fun that what you've made can be appreciated and admired by kids AND adults. :-)

    Love you lots
    Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri, such an inspiration using that packaging and misting it.. totally awesome. Great Lo! If YSS has another DT call, would love to see you try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri this is so gorgeous!!
    You really rocked this sketch with all your creativity!!
    Love the flowers they are so adorable and fabulous!!
    Thanks for the love you left me!!
    Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an awesome idea with the paper from the chocolates!

    Congrats on making the Snobby Walrus team - looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you stopped by my blog! Your work is amazing and I am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete