Friday, April 9, 2010

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!!!

Why am I crowing like a rooster, you ask?
Well, it MIGHT be because I am a new design team member at:

MIDNIGHT ROOSTER!!!

The Design Team is:

Michelle Burry-DT Coordinator
Kristy Wiseman
Emily Spahn
Jill Cornell
Wendy McKee
Jing-Jing Nickel
Charity Hassel
Keri Babbitt


Um, can you believe it?! I couldn't, when I saw my name on that list and recognized EVERY other name on there...MAJOR talent, I'm just sayin'! :)

Midnight Rooster (check out their facebook page and become a fan!) will be debuting the first kit in May, with exciting products like exclusive stamps and custom-made accents. It's gonna be amazing, no lie.

Needless to say, I'm beyond thrilled and honored to be a part of this top-notch debut team.
So, if you hear random rooster-crowing that sounds KINDA like a rooster and KINDA like some strange mom embarrassing her kids in the middle of Target, you'll know it's just me getting excited all over again in anticipation of all the fun I'm about to have at Midnight Rooster. :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see what Tobi has put together and you all do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! :) Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Keri!!! That is one awesomely talented list! Congrats, you are on a roll and so deserved because your work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats... .you must post more at YSS, (WINK.. WINK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood! how many design teams are you on now?!?!?!?!?!?!?! So lucky! I am way outdated on my ideas etc. I miss it...i shall live through you for the time being. ;(

    ReplyDelete