Sunday, April 4, 2010

Freestyle Fun

After reading THIS POST by May Flaum on Ali's blog the other day, I was REALLY in the mood to just grab a photo that spoke to me, and scrap for me and me ONLY, hehe...no worrying about trends or mass appeal or publication, etc etc. (which I definitely sometimes catch myself doing!)

The quick, no-stress scrapping was such a blast...I just turned on my tunes, grabbed whatever was close and fun and bright, and put this page together:




LOVE this photo of DD and cousin in such focused and animated conversation...they were really on one this day, and hardly ever see each other, so it's awesome to see them chat away so seriously when they're together!



If you don't have Lemon and Cream Maya Mists, GET SOME, hehe...such a blast to play with and great versatile colors!



The kids helped me make those smiley buttons, which is another happy element for me on the page, PLUS I'm in LOVE with the loose-ended orange twine!

So...grab a photo or two and enjoy some zero-stress, shiny, happy scrappin' TODAY! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, loving the green with the colors in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you were inspired! I hope you do more 'no pressure' scrapping - this is beautiful! I love all the details you included. It looks like a super fun page to make!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that they are talking to each other?? Looks like cousin is getting scolded by DD. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is this from? It does look like A is getting after D for something. Too funny! Super cute, and fun that you got featured!!! You crafty woman you!

    ReplyDelete