Friday, April 2, 2010

The Full Monty!

Ok, here's a look at the projects from yesterday!

I LOVE the vintage flashcard sets from October Afternoon...the Farm Fresh one had perfect words for an anniversary mini. I covered the front with Dear Lizzy fabric...SO easy since it's adhesive-backed! Inside, I kept it super-simple, with little clusters of elements and word stickers...plus my fave butterfly stamp from Studio Calico!







Next up, this page with some of my new fave colors: Saffron and Indigo!
I used Shimmerz Spritz in Sapphire and Chickadee, which are both fab, and had fun diecutting and embossing old scraps from a Hambly overlay:





Last but not least, hehe, here's the result of my play with the new Pink Paislee goodies!!!
The Artisan Elements are a BLAST to alter! I coated mine with yellow glitter glue, then encrusted them with two types of metallic shimmer powder...fun fun fun! :)
Also, LOVE their new houndstooth tape, alpha, and paper:





1 comment:

  1. Love it all. I saw the anniversary mini on 2peas yesterday. I think the adhesive-backed fabric paper is the BEST. I have made several things from just one sheet. I am off to get more today.

    ReplyDelete