Friday, May 7, 2010

First Midnight Run!

It's really, truly, finally that time...time for Midnight Rooster's kit-club and website debut!



The first kit is called First Midnight Run, and is available HERE!

Both the kit and the add-on kit feature EXCLUSIVE products like this rooster stamp:



and this handmade fabric banner and custom-stitched bingo card:



Awesome, am I right!?!

Now for some of my designs with this incredible kit!

This first layout is all about receiving my first MR kit in the mail:



Yes, I dork-ily self-timered to get this jumping shot of me with the kit! ;)



Check out that darling rooster stamp! It's designed by Michele from Purple Onion Designs...the rubber is deeply-etched and such great quality...here I stamped it with Versamark ink on kraft.



The doilies in this kit are soft and luscious and GORGEOUS!! Can't get enough of them! Here, I spritzed them with Lemon Maya Mist...I rubbed some mist on the Jenni Bowlin buttons too!



This second layout showcases a lot of the kit papers...I used pleating, rolling, border punches, and gorgeous trim to create this happy little rainbow:



I detailed the little girl image with copics and smooch inks, and added a tiny vintage flower from my stash.

Ok, one more layout for now, and I'll show you more later! (so this is isn't the longest image-heavy post ever, hehe)

This third layout showcases the AMAZING handmade banner in the kit. I used it to create a beachy-sun accent for my page:



Lastly, here's a teeny peek of my mini-album...I used the fabric from the kit, along with a little batting, stitching, and the packaging from the Jenni Bowlin buttons, to create the album cover for this:



I'll share more later, but for now, RUN to the new Midnight Rooster website to see more of my work along with the other designers: Charity, Emily, Jill, Jing-Jing, Kirsty, Michelle, and Wendy. And stayed tuned for some great challenges, sketches, and other Midnight Rooster fun coming up!

5 comments:

  1. very exciting stuff! Love love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are just toooooo adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post Keri! You did a beautiful job this month and I couldn't love your "kit" layout more! Thanks for being a part of this amazing team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects!! Wow :)

    And that photo LOL!!
    Nat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute with that jumping shot!! I love that rooster stamp - your creations are so so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete