Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Snobby Creations!

Time to share more projects I created with the truly unique and vintage-FABULOUS Snobby Walrus debut kit, Puddle Jumping!

I used more INCREDIBLE 7 Gypsies paper on this layout, along with some great stuff from Marks and Glitz:





I also created this one-of-a-kind mini album using vintage postcards from the kit...my daughters LOVED the handwritten sentiments on the cards, so I left them exposed, and rimmed the first photo in the album with Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type:






And finally, here's one of my favorite recent layouts...I adore the photos of my grandparents (taken by Wendy Anderson Photography):





I transferred the Glitz rub-ons to a Hambly clear overlay scrap, to create accents...I also got messy with crackle paint, Spring Rain mist, and cream paint to create some fun looks on this page.

So...if you are a vintage-lover who wants a truly unique kit with authentic vintage touches each month, along with a monthly art medium and lots of goodies from companies like Prima, 7 Gypsies, and Hambly, then check out
Snobby Walrus!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the paint on the key - totally 'dope-slapping' myself for not thinking of that, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously amazing layouts!! totally amazing!!! I love the designs and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I can look at your layouts for hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for words via Snobby Walrus and am so glad I linked to your blog...all I can say is "you put it down girl!"....I have lurked at every project you've done and feel MOJO returning...am so in love with your style; how come you can't live in Maryland??!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how your mini album turned out. I am also loving the flowers on your first layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh these are beautiful!! I especially love that first layout - those photos of you are gorgeous and I love the flowers you made :)

    ReplyDelete