Sunday, May 2, 2010

Puddle Jumping Debut!

I'm so happy to share my first project created with the debut Snobby Walrus Paper Crafts kit, Puddle Jumping!



This kit has a GREAT mix of fresh spring products, like the Sassafras and American Crafts shown here, combined with awesome vintage touches like Prima lace and antique buttons. Plus, I'm in LOVE with this fleur-de-lis 7G paper!



The handmade flower was created with the leftover paper strip (that lists the manufacturer, etc)...I folded it in half lengthwise, pleated it into a flower, sprinkled it with chunky glitter, and misted it lots with the Spring Rain mist that comes with the kit:



I'll be showing more Snobby Walrus creations throughout the week, so please come on back soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Keri! Every last detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the banners on this! that flower is yummy, too.

    Great work with the kit!

    ReplyDelete