Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back from the Bay...

I'm back after 12 glorious-slash-exhausting days of vacation,
with much catch up on and lots to share!

First, here's a few peeks at our trip:







Secondly, here's my first June layout from the
Snobby Walrus kit, Dirty Martini (available now):





Are you in LOVE with those Hambly mustaches?! Such a quirky-fun classic and great to use for Father's Day projects! On this layout, I backed the rub-ons with white cardstock and attached them with MME Lush brads for a great gallery style photo-topper.

On to the third thing, the Midnight Rooster June kit reveal,
Happy Little Vintage:



And here's my first project with this incredible kit:





I could not be in any more love with the vintage saffron lace included in this kit!

Stay tuned each day this week for more kit reveal projects, fun news, and another tutorial...now off to turn up the music and make up for lost scrappin' time!

4 comments:

  1. Exhausting for sure! But wow! What great memories and great pictures! Thanks for posting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are October Afternoon and Material Girl done on a new page size, not 12x12?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, they're just close-up shots of parts of the Raggedy and Me layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are both gorgeous! The moustaches are so quirky...I'm not sure what I'd do with those but you nailed it!! I love how you included "october afternoon" and "material girl" on your page :)

    ReplyDelete