Monday, June 21, 2010

More Snob Stuff! :)

Ok, without further ado, here are the rest of my
Snobby Walrus June kit creations, made with the Dirty Martini kit:



Seriously LOVE the grungy-yet-elegant vibe of this whole kit! I was able to make bold, masculine projects with red and black accents like the moustache layout I showcased earlier, as well as more neutral, girly layouts like this:



The Glitz rub-on frames in this kit were fabulous, and I added some misting over a crown glimmer screen, as well as some Prima pebbles from the
Snobby Walrus store.



DD was NOT happy in this photo, heh...all because of the TINIEST of tiny smudges of dirt from her cousin's shoe that got on her precious satin-covered pink birthday chair, LOL. What a face:



Next, I made this Father's Day coupon gift for my husband, using the
Jenni Bowlin and G45 from the kit, as well as the packaging from the kit's mini album:



I ripped the top layer off the alphas from the kit to give them a raw distressed chipboard look, and glazed the entire thing with the Rock Candy crackle paint from the kit. The kids wrote on the back of each coupon, giving him gifts of their own making, like "iced diet coke, free delivery" and "free song and dance". :) Too cute.



On this next layout, I layered the photos under the Hambly overlay, and the accents on top:



These Prima mini-flowers are available in the SW store, and I just had to pair them with this kit, glazed with Rocky Candy:



The MME summer rub-ons fit perfectly inside the Hambly circles:



Lastly, this quirky layout about a silly sleepover we had with my sister, who we hadn't seen for over a year and a half. Shenanigans ensued, resulting in this embarrassing photo, hehe:



I took apart the Prima lollipop flowers, and paired them with the Webster's trim and MME brads for some fun custom flowers:



I sprayed the entire thing with marshmallow glimmer mist just for fun, so the whole page looks all glimmery in real life:



Stay tuned next week for the July kit reveal over at Snobby Walrus
(*hint hint* it's my FAVORITE SW kit yet! Don't miss it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment