Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TCR #11 and CK Special Issue

I was FINALLY caught up enough to play again over at The Color Room!
I love their palettes and sketches each week, and this one was no exception:



Here's what I did with it:



I flipped the sketch counter-clockwise the switched places with the two clusters of elements. Cosmo Cricket's Delovely Collection paired perfectly with some greens and pinks from Hambly...
I added some pleated crepe paper along each outer edge:



Lovin' on these leaves I made with Prima lace, around a vintage mini-flower:



Couldn't stop with just ONE color of orange ink, heehee, so I tripled it up with Glimmer Mist in Tuscan Sun, Maya Mist in Lemon, and Shimmerz Spritz in Mango Madness:



Thanks so much for the fabulous inspiration, TCR!

Next, have you seen this yet?



SO very excited to have two of my fave recent layouts in this issue!
One features some yummy Studio Calico Homefront along with a fun frame idea, and the other is ALL paper plus a funny little pic of my daughters scared of a squirrel, LOL. Take a teeny peek here:





Soooo...if you haven't checked out this special issue yet, go take a look! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that soft color scheme! I've only had time to do one layout based on their colors...but I love their combos! :)
    Congrats on the pub!! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete