Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Picnic Projects!

First of all:

Dear Sinus Infection,
you're a jerk. Go AWAY.

Sincerely,
Keri

Sooo...heh, between teary-eyed headaches, I'm posting the rest of my projects from the oh-so-vintage-fabulous Snobby Walrus July kit, Lakeside Picnic:



This Fancy Pants flocked damask transparency is my new FAVORITE paper ever! I love it so much and NEED more. Seriously.



This next layout is a bit quirky design-wise, but I love it...had fun cutting the Sass paper to bits, and ADORING the luscious color of these Prima blooms:



Last and FAVORITE, this one with Glitz Kismet paper. I made the flowers out of notebook paper from my recycle bin, and aged them a bit with the Smooch Spritz in Spun Sugar. Plus, check out the cool Spun Sugar effect on the white alpha...love how it pooled in places and came out with a very metallic/copper vibe:



4 comments:

  1. :( Go away sinus infection!

    Love those flowers in the second layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your designs! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper and what you've done with it! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better by now! I always get those now after a cold, and I HATE them! Those LO's are gorgeous, you did such a fab job with our awesome kit :) BTW, thanks for the congrats! I think a lot of the CC stuff is totally adorable...I'm thinking I should make a mini with them when I get them, they look like they're so cute and tiny.

    ReplyDelete