Friday, August 6, 2010

La Cote D'Azure #1

Ok, I'm out for a weekend of outdoor fun with the fam, but before I go I wanted to share my first layout with the GORGEOUS August kit from Snobby Walrus: La Cote D'Azure (ah, that kit NAME?! Are you kidding me? Sends my mind to far-off places of sun, leisure, and the deep blue sea!)

This kit came at a PERFECT time for me, with so many beach vacation photos to scrap...the gorgeous products from Webster's Pages Seaside Retreat and G45 On the Boardwalk, along with some killer Hambly label stickers, and the STUNNING Zazi flowers from Prima, combine to give this page an elegant-but-beachy feel:



I stitched and folded the MME frame on top of the photo to give it a more dimensional look...also, you have GOT to get your hands on Smooch Ink in Ocean Soul and Glimmer Mist in Dragonfly! They added the perfect finishing touch for me on this layout. Can you tell how giddy I get when I work with mists and inks, heh?!



Stay tuned for more La Cote D'Azur creations next week...and also, ALSO, ALSO!!..I *might* be a teensy bit excited that Tattered Angels CHALKBOARD glimmer mists and glimmer GLAM and GLAZES are available NOW at the Snobby Walrus Store! I'm serious, they are one of the first stores I've seen with these in stock, so you probably need to RUN over there and shop...just save some for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO, as always! And I love that pic, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my first visit to your blog, your layouts are so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete