Monday, August 16, 2010

Lots of Stuff!

First up, my Midnight Rooster mini-kit winner is:

JACKIE!!! who said,
"i am totally looking forward to the "we r memory keepers" seweasy - i do not have a sewing machine, so this is the perfect alternative!
love your blog btw! :)"


Congrats, Jackie! Please send your address on over so I can get you hooked up with that awesome prize. :)

Next up, these:



Last month at The Color Room, I won the random RAK prize, which ended up being an awesome gift certificate from Up The Street Scrapbooking! I chose some AWESOME embellishments from their online store, and got creating!



They have an awesome selection of Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, which I'm currently obsessed with! I also got some Shimmerz, and some Cosmo Cricket alphabets.



I used papers from My Mind's Eye, (available in the Life's Stories pack at the UTS store), Girls' Paperie (available in their August add-on, Lotza Paper Girlz), and some great Studio Calico and October Afternoon papers (available in their August Project Kit...only ONE left!)



I had fun making a tissue tape border on this next layout, and used both sides of the SC paper for a bold border and some heart accents. UTS kits often feature flashcards from Elle's Studio, so I included one here, from the In The Sea set.



I altered the Jillibean alpha with Shimmerz and Tim Holtz Rock Candy crackle paint...fun fun fun!



So, again to The Color Room AND Up The Street (check out their blog), thank you THANK YOU! :)

3 comments:

  1. how exciting! :D i never win anything so this is huge for me! thanks SO much! i emailed you with my address :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the whale layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love the balloons and gosh your daughter looks like you!! :)

    ReplyDelete