Sunday, August 22, 2010

More from The Coast...

What?! I can't believe I still haven't fully revealed all my Snobby Walrus La Cote D'Azure projects, with September already creeping up on me!

So...more of the unique FAVES from this kit:



I simply LOVED the AC Zepplyn dimensional stickers in this kit...loved the colors, the clouds, the layering, the balloons, the shimmer...they layered well with the Hambly labels and 7G papers:





The Webster's Pages sparklers are DIVINE and I've gotta get more of those...just the perfect finishing touch. Also loved the fun musically-themed Sass paper whimsies, and LOVE the coral color of that trim! (And the adorable little happy face in the photo, heh)





This last layout was a favorite for me...that Onirie paper with the orange and teal and stripes is so awesome...it was perfect for these just-walked-from-the-beach-to-the-food photos of me scarfing down seafood! :)
I used both Smooch in Ocean Soul (in the kit) and Glimmer Mist in Dragonfly (in the SW store) on this page. The mist has a great shimmer and gorgeous golden-teal color, the Smooch, dripped onto the page straight from the bottle, has an awesome glossy/dimensional look and deep, bold color...love them BOTH!



Finally, with the fabulous chiyogami paper from the kit, I HAD to make these simple origami fishies for this page...something new and I LOVE the result! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these are super adorable!!!!!!! I especially love your fishes on the last layout:D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' the little fishies!

    just wanted to let you know that i did infact order that paper from scrappy gourmet and i received it today - i LOVE it! thanks a bunch for the info girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little fishies! I tried so hard to do some origami with my piece and just ended up destroying it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. can they have a cuter name and can your projects BE Cuter?? I don't think so!! adorable stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your design is amazing! Love these LOs!

    ReplyDelete