Thursday, September 9, 2010

Doodlebug reveal...

Ok, now's the time to RUSH over to Snobby Walrus and snatch up one of their already-sold-out-to-subscribers-and-restocked-in-limited-quantities September kit, Doodlebug! :)

And here is my reveal:



This one's my favorite, heehee, the teacup was perfect, and I used the "love" tag to further the heart theme from the Sass paper.



I brushed the edges of the paper with Glam...made for a cool glossy/glittery effect! (I added a bit of Webster's Bloomers from the SW store)



This next one showcases this super-cool Onirie paper...had lots of fun with colorful stitching, misting-and-masking with Glimmer mist in Apple, and little paper tidbits from Sassafras:



Here's a close-up of the exclusive flashcard included in the kit:



This next one got a bit ripped and smeared with my, shall we say, *over-zealous* application of Glam and mists, LOL, so I added a bit more ripping on the paper and called it good:



In real life, the Glam really adds such a cool glazed-paint effect to the background:



For this last layout, I wanted to highlight all the gorgeous neutrals in this kit, so I combined the Jenni Bowlin paper and butterflies, the Prima trim, the MME journaling card, and a bit of splattered Chalkboard Mist in Apricot, for a monochromatic cream look:





This last tag has since been Mod-Podged, and makes a great tag for my daughter's Arts & Crafts crate...love all the little Kawaii images from Sass:



Soooo...run over to the kit page at Snobby Walrus, for a full kit listing, as WELL as a detailed look at the Vintage Academia tags I designed EXCLUSIVELY for this limited kit! :) Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

  1. I love the journal tags, and I felt so bad that I didn't make them work with my layouts! I included a few on cards though.

    Love how you used the trims and the Sass borders on your layouts! That tea cup is just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything here Keri, you rule!! This kit is wonderful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Keri...and especially loved the images in the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These are sooo unique!!!!! I especially love the 2nd layout:D Such a cute and fun page! TFS:D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO's Keri!! Love how you used the Glimmer Glam on Tea Rose...and the cluster with the cup & the image is awesome!!! For Fun is sooo sweet....love all of the GG & GM!! Everybody's Angel is stunning....love the subtle colors of the JB paper & butterflies!! The tag is sooo cute....awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every bit!!! You are super creative :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These projects are stunning. I especially love "Everybody's Angel." What a beautiful design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great job with the kit! I loved the tags, though I didn;t get to use them yet...so I'm doing my favorite thing to do with cute scrappy goodies - hoarding them :) They'll be perfect when i get to doing back to school LO!

    ReplyDelete