Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Happy Halloween!

We're having a blast up in here...kids just went through our annual "Hall of Spookables" and ate our feast of mummy-dogs, jellied eyeballs, spooky hot cocoa, and pumpkin seeds!  Now we're off to decorate some caramel apples and watch Ichabod Crane! :)

(mummy-basket idea from last year's Scrapbook Etc. October issue)
 
(made up this fun spooky recipe)
(ghost peeps rock!)

Here's my last Snobby Walrus layouts, one of my little Alice all dressed up, and one of my little witch meeting one of her favorite authors:

Swiped some Charcoal mist in a fun pattern on the spiderweb paper.


Weaved some houndstooth ribbon around the Pink Paislee die-cut paper. 
 


Happy Haunting!

5 comments:

  1. i wanted to do some fun foods, but only had energy for mummy pizzas. Maybe next year. I love the ghost peep idea in the hot cocoa though, super fun! Looks like you've had a fun day! Enjoy the rest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween!!!! These pages are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people are entirely too creative!!! my goodness, I don't know how you all do these decorations and stuff!! Fabulous pages Keri, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww both layouts are gorgeous! I love your little Alice - how cute!!! And all your Halloween treats look scrummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing! These are such great ideas, I will have to work on being more festive.

    ReplyDelete