Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pretty Little Studio...

Hello all! I'm back from my scrap retreat...had a blast AND came home with a dozen completed layouts, so I'm a happy girl.
Packing for the retreat, I grabbed a mix of new and old products, including my 2nd order from
Pretty Little Studio...if you haven't ever checked out their products, you really should!
They are vintage-adorable-fabulous, and were the finishing touch on 3 of my 12 retreat projects:


































I ordered the matching journaling cards and circle accents in this vintage-girl theme, which were perfect for these photos of my daughters and their elaborate playtime fun!
















































Here's another using the vintage-girl circle accents and journaling cards:


































 Love this mix of new-and-old stash!



























I SO much miss the baby-days of motherhood...


Lastly, I used the Vintage Fall circles on this jumping-in-the-leaves layout:




It felt SO great to create for myself this past weekend...I'll be back later in the week to share more!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute layouts! The top one brings back memories of my sister and I when we were little girls. I am loving the light blue background paper and the strawberries are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Keri! I love all the details and texture of each page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the retreat sounds heavenly LOL I can't believe you got 12 LO's done!! Wow. They look awesome and so much detail!! You must have been scrapping non stop. I love those vintage cute images - I'll have to check that store out for sure. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12 los in one weekend? lucky you! I love all the details you add to your pages, makes them so lovely to look at. I think her vintage images are so charming and the way you use them is divine. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet comment.xoxoxoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that retreat sounds like so much fun :) and im lovin' those vintage images - i will definitely be placing an order in the near future!

    ReplyDelete