Monday, October 18, 2010

Rooster Winner!

Finally...drumroll...my Midnight Rooster mini-kit winner is:

Jill!

Congrats, Jill, please email me your info so that your prize can be on its way! :)

The full DT projects for October's kit are now up HERE.

My last two layouts:




Love this photo of my oldest daughter...the soft OA papers & stickers along with that gorgeous custom embellishment were perfect for this contemplative pic.  Added a bit of  Charcoal  glimmer mist, some paint, and distress ink to complete this simple page.


Used simple color-blocking on this page of my little kindergartner's (now 4th grader's!) first Halloween at school...the number fabric, desk-chair varnished AC paper, and the misted/paint-penned embossed cardstock added lots of texture, and again, having fun with that exclusive stamp. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow these layouts are amazing! I love how simple but striking the top one is and I really love the texture in the second one with the embossing and pen and paint - looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realize how amazingly clever your use of that stamp is right??

    ReplyDelete