Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gettin' Picky...

I finally got to play along with Get Picky's challenge this week!
The inspiration for the challenge looks a little (or EXACTLY) like this:


LOVE this, the twists, the swirls, the colors, the apothecary jars, the candy dots...yummy-gorgeous!

Here's my multi-photo take on this challenge (PLEASE excuse the shadowy nighttime lighting, heh):



THESE IMAGES REMOVED 
FOR PUBLICATION.

I had SO many photos from this special sweet-shop, so I really wanted to showcase those and add a few fancy accents to finish it off.

Drew these little apothecary jars, and "filled" them with yummy sweets...

Made this little lolly with clay, and finished it off with some stripey twine and Pink Paislee polka-dot tape (my favorite!)

Thanks so much for the DELICIOUS challenge, Get Picky team! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a shop! Fantastic photos and I love that jar of sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh this is fab, Keri! I love the jars filled with sweets and the little clay lollipop. Such a fun page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects look absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Keri..the goodies in those pics are just mouthwatering....looks like my kind of place :) Thanks so much for joining us at Get Picky too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it absolutely is inspired by the picture of all those sweets!! wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete