Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Midnight Rooster Sneak and Blog Challenge.

Lots going on at Midnight Rooster this coming month!
First, check out this chance to be a Guest Designer:

more info available on the MR blog
Up next, DECEMBER sneaks, which you'll have to go HERE to see for now...
Ok, ok, don't tell...but here's one little sneaky here:


Lastly, if you haven't checked out my MR Blog Challenge yet, here's the scoop...create a project using the pattern-on-pattern layering trend, here's my sample:













































That's all for today...off to take another whiff of our first LIVE christmas tree in a decade!  We picked it up this morning, and I cannot get ENOUGH of that fresh fir-tree scent...bring on the holiday cheer! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't finished scrapping yet, you are already posting sneaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Pattern on pattern LO is awesome...def gotta try that!! Love you sneak too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are AMAZING!! I just love every thing you do. Your're my inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete