Monday, November 15, 2010

My Mind's Eye...

I was able to play along with the My Mind's Eye blog challenge last week, the theme being "Lessons Learned", along with this sketch:


 Using a mix of old-and-new MME stash, here's what I came up with:
I used the "lost and found" leftover paper strip as part of my title for this "self-portrait" style layout.


Still LOVE these Tres Jolie papers so much...sprayed them with some great shimmer after making the flowers with them.






















Love this So Sophie die-cut paper...twisted the sketch up a bit by splitting the die-cut paper and moving the photo-cluster part down on the page.




























This MME polka-dot paper and muted floral paper (for the butterflies) are some of my past MME faves...



























Finished off the layout with these shimmery mini-flowers and some twine.

Thanks for the great theme and sketch, MME!  :)

4 comments:

  1. You too sexy for your layout, too sexy for your hat, too sexy for your camera, you too sexy!

    This is SO SO SO fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous layout. So soft and girly and romantic...... just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch Keri!!!! So fun and pretty:D:D

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout and wonderful attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete