Sunday, November 7, 2010

Peeky Time...

Wow, it's almost time for the full reveal of Midnight Rooster's November kit!  Lovely, elegant, shabby, and vintage...what's not to love?!


Here's my peeks:

Glimmer-misted and Smooched Pink Paislee and Prima   



























More shabby-paint techniques & awesome ledger paper



























Stamp of awesomeness!  :)



























This trim is luscious.



























More stamp-fun, plus my favorite-ever saffron lace makes a 2nd appearance.













































Look for the full reveal this week, as well as the upcoming mini-kit giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. My stuff sucks!!!! Look at these!! Mine cannot see the light of the day!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the finished projects. This is looking gorgeous. I am sure you outdone yourself again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I would love to see everything!!!! These colors on the sneaks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sneaks! :) i entered some of my work when MR recently had their DT call, but i wasnt lucky enough to be chosen! :(

    ps- congrats on your CP blog hop win! what a fantastic prize! what are you going to buy with the $100?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these sneaks look fabulous! I can't wait to see them in full :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!!!! Love what you did with the stamp and the altering on the pink paisley frames...

    ReplyDelete