Monday, November 22, 2010

Stash-Supplies Favorites Layout...

It's that time of year again...the end of the year when I look at my ever-growing stash of scrapbook supplies and resolve yet AGAIN to use it up so I can have room to buy all the new CHA goodies that will debut in January!
This weekend, while packing for a crop with friends, I challenged myself to pack my most beloved older stash products and finally make something I love with them.  :-)

Here's one project I completed, using stash items like an old Sass bunny, years-old pink paper, 2 of my fave older alphas from OA and AC, a random KI Memories clear accent word, and some vintage trims and buttons.

 Also, I might be kind of obsessed with my Tattered Rose crackle paint, heh:














































It felt great to use up all these oldies-but-goodies on a project...I'd love to hear/see what YOU'VE been making with your stash lately!

1 comment:

  1. You mean you actually SUCCEED in making a dent in your stash? NO WAY. I have that sheet of Sass, not using it, nuh uh, keeping it and will be buried clutching it in my hands, not even St. Peter or the Lord Himself will be able to rip it away from me!

    ReplyDelete