Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet ReTreat...

Here's a yummy layout, my 3rd layout from the retreat I enjoyed recently...again, really diggin' the mix of old-and-new stash!  Here I used some really old KI Memories, Colorbok, October Afternoon (LOVED that alpha font!!!) and Hambly, with a bit of newer Prima, Pink Paislee, AC, and Websters, plus a scrumptious clay button I made in my Fimo-phase! :)

THESE IMAGES REMOVED
FOR PUBLICATION. 


Used Sharpie Paint Pen, some Lemon Maya Mist, and some Bubble Gum Shimmerz.



Can't imagine EVER tiring of that Martha butterfly punch! :)

Sticking with the cupcake theme, here's a quick birthday card I made for one of my retreat-friends...we bonded over cupcakes at the retreat, LOL, so I couldn't resist:









































 That Bella Blvd cupcake paper is still my fave-to-date of all things sweet!

2 comments:

  1. that cupcake card is so dang cute!!! i wish mr. darcy could see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work. I enjoyed catching up on all your posts.

    ReplyDelete