Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winner Winner, Rooster Dinner!

Ok, is that title way too lame?!  :)

But, YAY, it's time to announce the winner of the mini-kit for November!  Drumroll.....
Lizzie G, who said:

lizzie g said...
love your work...:) a favorite memory from Childhood would be playing with my dolls. i loved being a little girl i still do. every christmas i got a new baby doll to add to my collection, i still have everyone of them.

CONGRATS, Liz...don't forget to email your address to me so your prize can be on its way to your door!

And thanks to everyone who left comments with their memories...I really loved reading them and thinking of more of my own...it really seems it's so often the simple things that stay with us, doesn't it?  Good stuff.

I'll leave you with a simple, nostalgic layout of my sweet mom as a child.  This layout is the first in a continuous gift-album that I gave to her for her birthday.  I hope to fill it with many of her favorite childhood memories! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like rooster dinners, heck, i just bought a lamb as you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo!! thank you so much, i am looking forward to my Rooster gift...i wonder if it will cock-a-doodle-doo when i get it. but for sure i know i will hear birds chirping :)

    ReplyDelete