Thursday, December 16, 2010

Before December is Gone With The Wind...

I don't know about you, but December is flying by at lightspeed!
So...before this month is "Gone With The Wind", you'd better get yourself over to Midnight Rooster and pick up December's gorgeous kit, Scarlett and Rhett.

Here's my rest of my projects:

I was feelin' super freestyle with this one! :)

Lots of messy thread, ink, crumpling, and distressing here.

Wanted a mix of unthreaded, half-threaded, and fully-threaded buttons on this one, to symbolize the chaos that is sometimes life...is that too weird?! :)

Speaking of marriage, I would marry these fabrips ANY day, heh.  Love how they are easy to crumple and adhere at the same time.




















































































































































And now, my fave layout of this month:

This month's fabric goes fabulously with the MME paper.

Love this cool black trim!

Made these bows with paper strips and Santa Baby glimmer mist...upon request, a tutorial will be upcoming for these bows.  :)
























































































Lastly, I spritzed the handmade burlap flower with some shimmer, and hot-glued it to a clip for a quick, easy barrette for my daughter.  We're always looking for neutral hair accessories for her to wear with her school uniform...this awesome embellishment was perfect:

2 comments:

  1. I want to marry that hairpin thing instead! LOL. FABULOUS layouts and I can't tell you how much I enjoy that before and after layout. You know, it's SO SO SO REAL!!!!! that's what will matter in 4897493 years :) not those closeup ornament shots, foam in the coffee cup etc etc, but that's real life captured and documented. After all, I bet foam in the coffee cup in 3439879 years still look like they do today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love that hairpin! I would totally wear it myself :) Love your LO's this month - the marriage one is so cute and romantic, and the tree one is awesome. I'm totally going to have to steal...ahem, borrow..the before and after idea for this year's Christmas!

    ReplyDelete