Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hambly Fun...

It's no secret that Hambly is one of my long-time loves. 
Participating in the latest 2Peas Hambly challenge reminded me of some older stash-based Hambly projects I created but never posted, so I thought I'd share!

I'll be so sad when I finally run out of this classic Hambly flourished circle collection:


And I'll never get sick of these classic birdcages and labels:



Another older project I created were these storage containers for my studio-corner:


They still make me happy whenever I use them, especially the thrifted white "make art" cup. :-)

Last up, a quite-old layout using older Hambly and some Kawaii-style apple stickers:


P.S. Notice the little punched "bite" marks on the photo edges, heh?  Still makes me laugh...




Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'll be back later in the week with the full Midnight Rooster reveal and of COURSE the monthly giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I am inspired by this post, motivation however is currently missing... I have a stash of Hambly a couple of inches deep and that's deep considering how static those transparencies get and how they cling to each other. One day, i shall dig them out and use them, ya know, kinda pretend like i'm the dt or something, lol. Your projects are absolutely MARVELOUS.

    ReplyDelete