Monday, December 13, 2010

Winner!

Ok, for the life of me I cannot get correct random.org image saved and displayed, but my winner was comment #9--Michelle Costa, who said:

michelle costa said...
my favorite tradition is frying a turkey in the kitchen while watching the honeymooners with my family
Congratulations, Michelle!  Please email me your info so you can receive your mini-kit prize.

Onto the layouts! :-)

Misted this one up with red and blue...love how versatile these rub-ons and Crate playing-card paper are.

































Secondly, a treasured vintage photo of my mom as a child:
Lovin' these Glitz and Lily Bee papers, plus the SC fabrips!

Seriously, how cute is she?!  :)

Peek-a-boo butterflies and messy/loose button-thread.











































































































Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love both of them Keri!! So fun and beautiful!!!!! Your works are all beautiful!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keri you have such a darling and whimsical style, I love everything I see!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. i love your freestyle pages... love those stitching... love the arrangement... pure beauty!

    ReplyDelete