Sunday, January 23, 2011

AC Mementos

As I've been trying to use up my stash from LAST CHA, to make room for THIS one, I'm reminded of my fave products from this past summer's show.
One of those product was American Crafts Mementos from the Dear Lizzy collection...here they are on a fun shabby-chic layout:











































I bought the whole set in large part because of that adorable teacup, LOL, so it was fun to finally find it a home on a project. :-)
Also still in love with these Tattered Angels framed fonts, Crate Restoration accents, & Prima butterflies.
Ahhh, feels good to make a teeny bit more room for new goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Your description should say:
    "I craft. I freelance. I digi. I design. I ROCK!!" because you do. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you misted over these papers - totally made them your own!

    ReplyDelete