Thursday, January 13, 2011

Belated Mini-Kit Winner is...

Sandy Ang said...
I want to be more adventurous in my scrapping style. Create works that are more free and whimsical.


Congrats, Sandy!!!  Send me an email with your info so your gorgeous mini-kit prize can be on its way to you!

Thanks, everyone, for sharing your outlooks, goals, words, and hopes for 2011...I'm going into this new year with much optimism and hope (which is a rare outlook for a "realist" like me, lol).

Speaking of a New Year, click HERE for the full debut of Midnight Rooster's gorgeous January Kit, Farmer's Daughter.  Here are my projects:

These corrugated shapes are easy to stitch through!

L.O.V.E. these paper accents from Glitz!

Had to add LOTS of "library date stamps" :)

You NEED this banner stamp, no?!

Love these little Sass critters peeking out in a row.

Adore the combo of this Echo Park # paper and Crate report cards.

This new red AC alpha is my current OBSESSION.

Had fun stamping "bubbles" with both ends of the mist cap.


Used the Jillibean packaging for this "I Spy" shaker-box game for my 5-year-old...she LOVES it.

Added double-sided shapes and objects from home as well as previous MR kits.
































































































In other news, my 5-day-fever is finally GONE and I can get my scrap on for the first time in 2011, woot woot!  Be back soon with more projects, as well as my already-growing wish list for CHA...anything catching your eye yet?

8 comments:

  1. words can't begin to describe how brilliantly designed these are, I look forward to copying exactly as they are, too too too awesome. I mean that library love one, completely and utterly fabulous, I am so copying, completely and utterly, with my own pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sewing on the flowers! So creative! And the Science layout is my favorite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many new amazing creations! Love all the layouts, your creative style is so fun and inspiring. And that I Spy shaker...too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my name for the mini-kit. So thrilled to have a chance to play with the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the I spy game. I have done this with fabric, but it would be so much easier (& quicker) using some packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, wow, these are all fabulous Keri!! I love the stories behind each one too. And the I Spy game...what a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously you have such a free and unique style... so lovely! The first one with the stitching and such clever placement of photos... I really need to scraplift that page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're feeling better! Those LO's are so awesome!! I love your way of making gorgeous LO's with multiple pics and the story added...beautiful way to document life :)

    ReplyDelete