Sunday, January 30, 2011

CHA Fantasy...

LOVE watching my CHA Wish List grow & grow each CHA season!
Such a fun, inspirational time that really motivates me to use my stash & freshen up my style with new products!

So far, here's a *loooooooooonnnngg* list of SOME of my faves:

Pink Paislee:
Daily Junque Ephemera
Butterfly Garden


Hambly:

Washi Tape & Silhouettes!
Webster's Pages embellishments:


Donna Salaazar's Fairy Dust Shakers:





Divine, am I right?!
Crate Paper:

Emma's Shoppe accents
Portrait papers
Glitz Designs:

Laced With Grace
October Afternoon:

5 & Dime
Sassafras:


Studio Calico:

Echo Park:


Melissa Frances:

Perfect for my ballerina & violinist!
Prima masks:


Are you STILL with me after ALLLLLL that?!  :-)
As you can see, I'm a sucker for all things vintage, retro, silhouette, and shimmery.

What is tops on your wish-list right now?
(If you need MORE enabling, LOL, here's a great consolidated list of all the new releases)
Scrapbook Update

2 comments:

  1. I think we have the same taste...I love all those too!!! LOL Emma's Shoppe is at the top of my list, even though I never liked Crate Paper before! So that was a surprise. And I love those big Prima masks. I alos love the Echo Park For the Record, and Sassafras Sweetly Smitten. Anyhoo, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me want all of these! Love your taste! If I have the money, I'll buy every single piece on your list

    ReplyDelete