Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hambly and 2Peas Prize...

When I received my Hambly/2Peas prize in the mail last month, I was BEYOND excited...luscious overlays, vellums, papers, stickers, alphas, rubons...oh MY!
Needless to say, I was in heaven.
Here is the first project I created with all that Hambly goodness...using a label punch to highlight all the papers, along with photos showcasing life through my daughter's eyes (and her camera lens).

I have to say, I love the result:



































For a bit more texture, I dry-embossed several of the papers and overlays, and added splashes of Mister Huey in Calico White, and Maya Mist in Lemon.  I also pop-dotted all the photos for some subtle dimension...hope you like?!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. So much fun to win a prize like that! Love how you used the punch on all these (that punch is awesome too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning chez 2peas again!!! How totally exciting, eh?? Love this page that you have created, it's very clever! !!!

    ReplyDelete