Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let's Get It Started!!!

The New Year, that is!!!

Hard to believe 2011 is here, no more twenty-ten...lots to reflect on this past year, and I'm looking forward to lots of changes in the new one...bring it on!

I've loved seeing everyone's Top Ten of 2010, so of course I have to follow suit:

ONE:

Love this TCR-inspired layout...the flow of embellishments and the photos.

TWO:
Had such fun with my first MR kit...love the rainbow and hand-colored images.
THREE:
Featured at 2peas...love the color combo, saffron lace, and stamp!
FOUR:
Another TCR palette...love the paint/stamp techniques and the handmade flowers.
FIVE:
Can't get enough Artisan Elements!
SIX:
Love the design, photos, and products here.
SEVEN:
  
Love how this shows off my fave vacation photo of the year.
EIGHT:
Love the simplicity, misting and photos.
NINE:
Love the colors and handmade accents and mixing old&new.
TEN:
The messy tons-of-twine makes me happy! :-)
Soooo...wishing you the Happiest of New Years...I've yet to scrap this year but am planning on making that happen tonight!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are truly amazing layouts! Very inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Keri! It's been a great year getting to know you through the roosters!!! cheers my friend and here's to another amazingly creative year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. W.O.W Keri your top 10 is just amazing! All of your work is filled with such exquisite details. I wish I could scrap like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! They're all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such delightful creations , Keri ! wonderful to see your work at one go like this !

    ReplyDelete