Friday, January 28, 2011

This is Why...

I've been meaning to post this favorite I made a couple months ago for a while.
Used up old stash in some fun ways to capture my little one looking at herself in a scrapbook, LOL...have had these photos for a few years, doesn't time fly? 

Don't want to forget the joy of Why I Scrapbook:
Used up old CP, VERY old Narratives stickers, and some Zva & AC.

















































These photos make me wanna scrap even MORE, if that's possible.  :-)

9 comments:

  1. I love how you handwrote you journaling, I need to do that more! And how cute that your little one is looking at your albums!! We have them out in our house too and are always looking at them together!
    Have a great weekend!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE seeing my boys look through their scrapbooks. This a great layout - love the topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!!Love your work!!!

    Thank you for your comments on my LO,
    and I was done inspiration by your LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great topic to scrap about! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beyond gorgeous! I love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very pretty layout. Best of luck for the DT at Scrapbook Nook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that circle sticker and that circle paper from collage press!!!! I need to use it!! LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete