Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rooster Sneaks!

In LOVE with this February kit, which is fitting, am I right?!

Here's my sneaks:

I just canNOT stop detail-coloring these OA images!


These Girls' Paperie word stickers are a new FAVE!

As are these Maya Road tickets. :-)

























































































































Lastly, here's a layout I based my sketch challenge on:

(Made this in back in December for the SRM DT call)


































Based on my sketch...feel free to play along, wink wink:

1 comment:

  1. love the sneaks cant wait to see the full reveal! And fun sketch too and that layout is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. Love the border punched edge and the misting here with all the layering

    ReplyDelete