Thursday, March 10, 2011

Floating on a Song...

is the name of the March kit at Midnight Rooster!  Lovely, don't you think?
Working with Midnight Rooster this past year has been a delight...I SO enjoyed becoming friends with the other amazing designers, and have loved the unique kits.  My DT term with them is now over, & here are my final projects:



































My favorite kit items on this layout are:  the fabric, the exclusive diecut butterflies, and the delicate little Prima blooms...perfect for this baby-photo of my now-5-year-old!





















































Next up, a great moment featuring Daddy & Daughter...perfect with the cute Cosmo chipboard:



































Today IS a gift, no doubt...





































































Third, a quick-and-easy multi-photo spread with just a few fun pinwheel & button touches.  Love the Sassafras Month card:



























My FAVORITE layout is coming at ya next:


































Seriously, their faces crack me up!  Love this October Afternoon background too...gorgeous.


























Last but not least, my card for this month...featuring "Elvis" the Rooster stamp:










































































LIVE LOUD, everybody!

8 comments:

  1. You have the wittiest titles for your layouts...Love the "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" and the "tink glasses." Your card is so fun too! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! I love your layouts. I look forward to working with you at Get Picky! :D ...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOly mosaic, how fantastic are these projects?!!! LOVE that rooster, I can't find my stamp!!! lol, I'm so pathetic :) Oh Keri, big hugs to you!!! so glad rooster brought us together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome projects :) congrats on Get Picky too, can't wait to 'work' together
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited I get to work with you at Get Picky...your designs are so fun!!!! Congratulations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Keri all of these projects are simply amazing! Your girls are sooo cute. I love the glasses photo and the meatballs layout - those pics are priceless!! :)

    Sooo looking forward to being inspired by you over the nexgt 6 months at Get Picky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so gorgeous! Love all the designs and story behind these pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, Keri! Such sweet photos of your girls! I love your meatball layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete