Thursday, March 17, 2011

Super-Happy News Pt. 2!!!

I've had an epiphany...well, that is, I AM an epiphany...an Epiphany Crafts Design Team member!!!!
I've been waiting to share the news until I had a project or something to show...but I'm just too impatient so I had to SHOUT it out!


Epiphany Crafts makes THE coolest make-your-own-custom-embellishment tools...a huge hit of this past CHA and selling out like crazy! :-)

If you haven't seen these tools in action, check out their cool interactive how-to HERE.

OR this great video tutorial by April Foster of Studio Calico HERE.

You can make your OWN coordinating epoxy buttons & embellishments, and they've got FABULOUS new products like flowers, hearts, & vintage settings that I can't WAIT to get my hands on!
Don't you just want to make a whole bowl of your own embellishments like this?

Seriously.
So excited to be part of this amazing & talented Design Team!

6 comments:

  1. Isn't this awesome, good stuff keeps on rolling in!! And you are so deserving, I'm so very happy for you Keri, YAYAYAYAYAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT! And I love those crumpled flowers on your We Love Charlies LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, huge congrats, you SO SO SO deserve it!! Can't wait to see what you make, you always have cute little embellies like this on your LO's, you guys are a perfect match :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the DT. And yes, I actually saw them in action at the Summer CHA in Chicago....

    PS: Love your Daddy Day page.....well, actually like all the pages but that one just tugs at me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! Well deserved! Congrats sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Keri!! That is awesome - you will have alot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete