Friday, March 11, 2011

Super-Happy News Pt.1!!!

I'm behind in sharing some fabulous news, so I'll shout it out now:

I'm a new member of the Get Picky Design Team!!!!!  

Holla!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

I'm thrilled to be working with this great Creative Challenge blog, co-created by Nikki Antonello and Tanya Tahir

If you haven't checked it out yet, they offer fabulous sketch & inspiration challenges each month, focusing on ways to get MULTIPLE photos on your layouts in meaningful & fun ways.  Anyone who knows my scrapping style knows I'm totally on board with that! :-)

The March challenges are going on now, so go get inspired, and you might even win a prize or a Guest DT spot along the way!

Joining me on the team are some fabulously talented designers...the entire DT announcement can be found HERE.

A big Thank You to Tanya & Nikki for allowing me to be part of this inspirational team!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo and a huge congrats and can't wait for part deux!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! that is a great team to be part on. you'll do amazing pages for their challenges

    ReplyDelete