Monday, March 14, 2011

With a Full Heart...

Today my thoughts and my heart are with all those affected by this tragic string of events in Japan.  Much love to you at this unthinkably difficult time.

This morning the sun was up late...due to the Daylight Savings time change.
So, as I drove home from dropping the kids off at school, the sun was *just* beginning to peek over the mountain and the sunrise was beautiful.  A song favorite of mine, Adagio appassionato by composer Max Bruch, happened to be on the radio...and filled me with the air of Spring, of renewal & hope & all those positive things that we as humans sometimes have a hard time holding on to.
It felt so good & so rejuvenating that when I got home I poured a cup of peppermint tea and watched the rest of the sunrise while listening to the song again...a good start to the day & week...one I needed & hope to carry with me through the bustling week...

In other Spring & Scrappy news, each day this week Pretty Little Studio will be featuring Easter projects I made showcasing their new Hopscotch Collection...plus they're having a fun 17% off St. Patrick's Day sale all week, so be sure to check it out if you've been wanting to purchase some of these adorable products!

Here's a peek of my first Hopscotch project:
























I am just in love with these gorgeous vintage-bunny images...in LOVE.
For the full layout, check out Pretty Little Studio's blog HERE.

1 comment: