Friday, April 1, 2011

Fool Me Once...

So, my children are at an age where they're ALL about April Fool's Day...pranks, jokes, & silly foods top their Fun List on this crazy day!
Last year, I tricked them with gummi-worm filled apples, frogs in their sandwiches, and jello set-up in their cups to look like juice...they were totally FOOLED!!!  :-)

Here's a layout to commemorate this silly, fun day:



















































Do YOU celebrate this day in any way?  Any good jokes or recipes you'd like to share will be put to good use at my house!  :)

In other news, I've got a layout featured over on the Glitz Designs Blog today...am so in LOVE with their latest releases, I can barely stand it!!!  :)
Here's a peek at the layout:


























To check out the entire layout, head over to Glitz...these papers & stickers were perfect for photos of my daughter's first violin recital...love the grunge-chic look!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun April Fool's idea! I will have to give that a try on my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo + hoo on the Glitz feature girlfriend and AWESOME April Fool's idea. We did something last year and I haven't touched those photos yet, lol!! Please make me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is hilarious! I cant wait to start April Fools with my dd but Im not sure if she'll get it since she's only 2.

    Love both layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I'm going to be honest...I really am not a fan of that SC paper...BUT...it's AWESOME here! I love how you cut it apart and used it! Fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete