Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yummm...

I know I've been a bit slow lately with this ole' blog...lots of creating, just no time for posting!!!  :-)

Here's a challenge I LOVED that I was finally able to get to...October Afternoon's Shape Challenge from last week:


































Kinsey Wilson's example was flawlessly amazing, of course!  She used circles as her shape to focus on...I went with apples:
























Such a fun challenge, using up little apple tidbits from here & there & everywhere...

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love that apple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so so awesome!!! oh my gosh, love the apple shape and the apple paper and all these FUN FUN FUN photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is wonderful!! LOVE the apple shape....so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the apples!!! This layout is fabulous!! Love every inch of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you are getting better and better. Love every single page you make

    ReplyDelete