Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ready for more Get Picky Inspiration?!

This month's inspiration over @ Get Picky is a fun one:


I don't often use a blue/yellow color scheme, so this was SUCH fun!  I was really inspired by the stone wall, the little candies, and of course the banner...here's my layout:


































I just had to add some fun summery butterfly accents, like the veneer from Studio Calico and the tissue tape from Tim Holtz.  The banner and journaling tag are from Pretty Little Studio.



















































So, come play along for your chance at a Get Picky guest spot! Can't wait to see what inspires YOU about these colors and this fun party inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. That is one bright and cheerful layout. You really fully leveraged the inspo photo! I personally love yellow (not for clothing on me though, lol), it makes a project so extremely happy!!! I also think that those butterflies accented your ribbon so tremendously, makes it look SO luxurious and complex!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interpretation of the inspiration prompt is awesome, Keri! I love the butterflies scattered throughout the trim - gorgeous detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool and cute layout!!
    I like the banners and butterflies very much.
    I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this stunning layout and I have seen that gorgeous butterfly crepe ribbon, Tim Holtz I think? but this is an awesome layout, I had to laugh at your daughter on the leather lounge, our leather lounge has to have a cover over it, Nate being only 4....?????Love this. Melx

    ReplyDelete