Monday, May 16, 2011

Time for the May Sketch @ Get Picky!

This month's sketch at Get Picky is a fun one:

  
I love the idea of the title in between the photo, and the scattered embellishments. 
Here's my interpretation:


































Originally, I meant to follow the sketch a bit more closely, but accidentally printed the photos out too large...so I just went with it! :-)










































I just love these delicate little dragonflies from Scrapmatts, our sponsor this month.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout and sketch! I love the dragonflies, the flowers and of course those precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pairing of the Oa paper with that Ci background paper, they work so well together!! These photos are PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!! awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fantastic!!!! Love everything especially the design

    ReplyDelete